This past weekend, we went to Mendocino. This is the first time I have been to the ocean in Northern California. It is beautiful! Aidan and I didn't like the drive very much, lots of curves, twists and turns, not good for the tummy. If there was another way to get to Mendocino I would love to go again. We stayed at the Hill House Inn. Do you remember the show Murder She Wrote, well this is where is was filmed. We went to Mendocino for Allan's best friend, Dan's, wedding. Aidan also got to experience the Ocean.
Aidan is very excitied about our trip.
Thought these trees were beautiful. This was one of the turn outs we had to stop at for our tummies to settle.

Steve, Dan, Allan and Mike at the Rehearsal Dinner.

Aidan and Josh. Josh is Michelle's cousin who Aidan just loved.
Beautiful Sunset from the Hotel

Caspar Beach
Aidan running away from the little waves rolling in.
Hiding in a cave.
Dylan climbed up on the rockside.
Dad and Mom at Caspar Beach
Aidan, Dylan and Dad
Sandy Toes!
Ceremony

Groomsmen Photo By Joel Flory
Best Man and Groom Photo By Joel Flory

Caitlin and Allan
2 comments:
What a spectacular place for a wedding! I've always wanted to see the ocean in northern Cal. Wow. The bride and groom are beautiful together. Al looks so handsome, too. And you! Your dress is HOT, girl. You look stunning.
That wedding looked awesome! The groomsmen's suits are super cool. You look very sexy too!
Post a Comment