Saturday, May 17, 2008

Caitlin Turning 30

I can't believe it, I am 30!

On my actual birthday I got to spend a few hours in the morning with Aidan before heading to work. My friend Jeanette and co-worker Stella decorated my cube at work with streams, balloons and confetti. I also had cupcakes and a banner that said Happy Anniversary. I had been telling everyone that I was going to be celebrating my first anniversary of the 29th birthday. A group of us went to BJ's for lunch and yes I had a pizookie (its a pizza cookie). I was such a great day. Then I came home to gifts from Aidan, Allan and Dylan. Allan and I then went to dinner with a few friends and a couple of my co-workers met up with us.




Stella, Mike, Jenny, Shelly and Celeste

My parents and my good friend Jeanette threw me a 30th Birthday BBQ. It was great to see all my friends and family. I know it is hard to believe that I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.


Aidan and Kai




Dad and Kai





Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me and thanks for all the phone calls from those who couldn't come.

April 18th, 2008 - April 19th, 2008

No comments: