Friday, October 31, 2008

Reno Trip



Allan and I ran away for a weekend trip to Reno. It had been a year since we had a weekend away. The last weekend away was for Lisa and Craig's wedding. We (I) needed a weekend away. We stayed at the Grand Sierra Resort Casino. The room was beautiful.





While we were waiting for our car, Allan picked up a copy of the Reno News and Review to see what was happening around the town. We drove around Reno. We walked to strip. The Air Show was going on so we drove around the airfield to catch of few glimpse of the airplanes.







The casino had a 24hour bowling alley. Of course we bowled. Allan bowled his best game ever, 247.







On our way home we had to stop at Cabela's. I don't recall even seeing that much camouflage.











After Cabela's we headed home. On the way home we drove past Donner Lake. I asked Allan to stop. I wanted to take some pictures. The lake was beautiful.







No comments: