Monday, April 30, 2007
43 POUNDS
As many of you know I started Weight Watchers in August last year. I have been doing really well. I am very proud of myself for sticking with this. I wanted to share that I have, as of today, lost 43 pounds. 43 POUNDS!! YAHOO!! Aidan weighs 41lbs, I lost a 3 year old in weight. I went for a size 20-22 to a size 16. I am on my way to a 14. I have 10 more pounds to go to meet my goal. Once I meet my goal I will do before and after pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are such a stud. I am so proud of you. I have loved hearing about your weight loss experience, and I could not be more happy for you. Like I said in your previous post, you look beautiful, glowing. Love you much bike.
Post a Comment