I know, I know, I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I was sick for four days last week. Life at the Nielsen household has been busy.
On Monday, April 23rd, I took Aidan to the ENT for a hearing test. One of the steps of his speech evaluation was to get his hearing tested. We found out that Aidan only has about half of his hearing. The ENT doctor has scheduled Aidan for surgery. On May 9th, Aidan will have tubes put into his ears to release the pressure and he will also have his adenoids removed. The procedure should take about 45 minutes to an hour. He will then need to be observed for a few hours and then he can come home and recover. I will be taking the remainder of that week off.
On an Allan update, we had his Neuro appointment last Wednesday, April 25th. Can't say a whole lot but he will remain on Workers Comp for another year. The Neurologist wants to see how he heals over the next year.
As for me, I am feeling a bit better. I am just feel a tremendous about of weight on my shoulders right now. I know that God only gives you want you can handle, BUT sometimes I wonder just how much does he think I can handle.
Tomorrow is Allan's birthday, I will be posting new pictures soon of that.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment