Yesterday was a sad day for many, Amy Cuciti (Grandma Amy) passed away after a fight with cancer. But I know that my Grandma Lois was probably happy to reunite with her best friend after 12 years. My Grandma Lois fought cancer for a long time and passed away in 1996. I remember walking into the dinning room and seeing Grandma Amy and Grandma Lois playing cards, eating Bridge Mix or See's Candies until they were sick and chatting. The were both such amazing ladies. I am sad to see Grandma Amy go however I would have hated to see her suffer. Here are a few pictures of this amazing woman.

Grandma Amy, June 1st

Grandpa Tony & Grandma Amy celebrating 63 years of marriage

Grandma Amy, Kathy, Teresa, Dennis and Kristen at my wedding in 2002.

Grandpa Tony & Grandma Amy at my wedding in 2002.

Grandpa Tony & Grandma Amy, the early years!
June 28th, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment